Now that you’ve mastered the basics of your DSLR camera it’s time to take your photography skills to the next level without wasting any time!
This course was designed as a follow-up intermediate digital photography course to another Udemy course of mine called Digital Photography for Beginners with DSLR cameras, but anyone with a sound basic photographic knowledge and a DSLR camera will find value in this course.
Learn how to turn good photographs into great photographs!
- Learn what to consider when you upgrade your camera gear.
- Understand how different camera settings work together to ensure perfect exposures.
- See the value of a hot shoe flash, which can be used both on the camera or remotely.
- Push your creative limits by photographing everything from sun stars to the Milky Way.
- Get introduced to Lightroom – the best photography software on the market!
For $35 INR 2500 You Get Now :
$199 Actual Cost
What will you learn:
- Understand how cameras work and what gear you need
- Master shooting in manual mode and understanding your camera
- Know what equipment you should buy no matter what your budget is
- Follow our practical demonstrations to see how we shoot in real-world scenarios
- Use composition, lighting, and proper settings to take better photos
- Edit photos professionally to make them look even better
- Learn start a photography business and make money from your new skills
Styles of photography you will learn:
- Portrait photography
- Long exposure photography
- Landscape photography
- Product photography
- Low light photography
- Sports and action photography
- Street photography
- Architecture photography
- Event and wedding photography
- Aerial and drone photography
- Wildlife photography
- Night photography
- DSLR photography
- Mirrorless photography
- and more!