Starter Lessons On Basic
Learn how to take the kind of photograph you’ll want to print and pass on to the next generation. Manjot Singh is back to teach this updated photography for beginners class. You’ll learn the principles of good beginner and intermediate photography and get the skills necessary to create amazing photos.
Advanced cameras are available at modest price points, but learning how to use them takes an investment.
- Learn the the most essential functions of your camera
- Gain confidence in putting new functions into action
- Get the swing of basic photographic terminology
- Feel prepared to move on to more advanced classes
- Gain a solid understanding of must-know lighting and composition techniques
- Lean to position yourself and your subject to capture the best photo possible with the camera you have – no additional gear needed